Chili with Pumpkin-Spiced Cornbread
- Tis the season for all things pumpkin! Whip up this cornbread recipe in just 20 minutes.
- 1 package corn muffin mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 bag “Darn Good” Chili Soup Mix
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease baking dish.
- Combine ingredients, blending well.
- Pour batter into baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cooked all the way through.
- Let cool before serving with a bowl of prepared “Darn Good” Chili.