Creamy Potato Chicken Pot Pie
- Chicken Pot Pie just got a majorly savory upgrade. The secret? Our Creamy Potato Soup.
- 2 cup diced chicken
- 3 cup Creamy Potato Soup Mix
- One (16-oz.) bag of frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 pie crusts
- Salt, pepper
- Place one pie crust in skillet.
- Add veggies and chicken.
- Pour soup over mixture, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Gently lay the second pie crust over the top and pinch to flute the edges.
- Bake for 45-60 mins at 375 degrees until heated through.