Creamy Potato Soup with Ham Sliders
- Ham sliders served with Creamy Potato Soup are great for holiday entertaining and feeding a crowd.
- 2 package Hawaiian sweet dinner rolls
- 1 package deli ham
- 12 slice Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 bag Creamy Potato Soup Mix
- Slice top off from rolls.
- Layer ham and cheese evenly across.
- Replace tops of rolls.
- Mix together remaining ingredients and brush over rolls.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve warm or cold with a bowl of soup.