Minestrone Soup with Garlic Knots
- This quick and easy garlic knot recipe is the perfect pairing for our Minestrone Soup.
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 16 oz refrigerated biscuits
- 1 bag Minestrone Soup Mix
- Whisk butter, Parmesan, garlic powder, oregano, parsley and salt.
- Halve each of the biscuits, then roll each piece into a rope and tie into a knot, tucking the ends.
- Brush each knot with butter mixture.
- Bake until golden brown, about 8-10 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Serve with a bowl of Minestrone Soup, prepared.